Wholewheat Flour 3 cups
Carrom Seeds 1 teaspoon
Ginger finely chopped 1 tablespoon
Coriander seeds crushed 1 tablespoon
Green chillies finely chopped 3-4
Onion finely chopped 1 small
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
Dried mango powder 1 teaspoon
Black salt (kala namak) ½ teaspoon
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander sprigs 6-8
Oil 1 teaspoon
Ghee for shallo
Fresh thick yogurt for servin small bunch
1) Put wheat flour in a bowl, add ginger, coriander seeds, green chillies, onion, carom seeds, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, dried mango powder, black salt and salt.
2) Finely chop coriander sprigs and add to the bowl. Add sufficient water and knead into soft dough. Add oil and knead again. Set aside for 5-7 minutes.
3) Divide the dough into 8 equal portions, shape them into balls and roll out each portion intothin disc, brush with some ghee, fold into a square and roll out each square into a parantha.
4) Heat anon-sticktawa, place parantha on it, flip and drizzle some ghee. Cook, turning over a few times till evenly cooked and golden brown on both sides.
5) Cut the paranthe into wedges, arrange on a serving plate and serve with yogurt.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App