Fruity bread slices 4
Strawberry hulled and roughly chopped 12-15
Castor sugar (caster sugar) 2 tbsps +
Milk ½ cup
Cinnamon powder ½ teaspoon
Oil 1 tablespoon
Butter 2 tablespoon
1) Break egg into a bowl, add 2 tbsps sugar, milk and ¼ tspcinnamon powder and whisk well.
2) Heat oil and 1 tbsp butter in a non-stick pan.
3) Heat remaining sugar and strawberries in another non-stick pan and mix well. Add remaining cinnamon powder and remaining butter and mix well. Cook till the mixture thickens.
4) Dip bread slices in the egg mixture and place on the 1st pan. Cook till the toast is golden and egg is done.
5) Place the toasts on a serving plate, top with strawberry mixture and serve immediately.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App