Spinach Leaves 15-20
Whole Wheat Flour to taste
Green chillies 2
Ginger 1/2 inch piece
Whole wheat flour (atta) 1 1/2 cups
1) Heat some water in a non-stick pan. When it comes to a boil, add a little salt and spinach leaves and let them blanch.
2) Remove the spinach from hot water and dip them in iced water. Drain and put in a mixer jar. Add green chillies and ginger and grind till smooth.
3) Add a little water if required. Strain this mixture into a bowl. Add wheat flour and knead into a soft dough. Cover and let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
4) Heat a non-stick tawa. Divide the dough into small portions and roll into balls.
5) Dust the balls in a little flour and roll into thin rotis.
6) Cook the rotis on both sides slightly on the tawa and then put on direct flame till well puffed. Serve immediately.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes