Tomato boiled and peeled 6 medium
Fennel Seeds 100 grams
Olive oil 2-3 tablespoons
Onion 1 medium
Garlic cloves crushed 7-8
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Fresh coriander stems 1 bunch
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 3-4 tablespoons
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish 1`
Extra virgin olive oil for garnish 1 tablespoon
1) Heat olive oil in a non stick pan. Roughly chop onion.
2) Add garlic to the pan and sauté till fragrant. Chop tomatoes.
3) Add onion and crushed black peppercorns to the pan and sauté.
4) Add tomatoes and mix.
5) Tie up fennel seeds in muslin cloth to make a small potli and add to the pan.
6) Cover and cook on high heat. Tie the coriander stems and add to the pan.
7) Add salt and 2 cups water, cover and cook.
8) Remove the coriander stems and fennel seeds potli.
9) Add chopped coriander leaves and extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
10) Transfer into a glass bowl and grind coarsely with a hand blender.
11) Garnish with some extra virgin olive oil and a sprig of coriander and serve hot.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App