Ingredients for Bajra Muffin Recipe
bajra Flour 1 cup
Sugar 1/3 cup
Baking powder ¾ teaspoon
Ghee 1 tbsp + t
Milk as required
Cashewnuts as required
Green cardamom powder a pinch
Honey as required
Icing sugar as required
1) Preheat oven 200° C.
2) Put pearl millet flour, sugar, baking powder and ghee in a bowl and mix. Add sufficient milk and mix to make a batter of pouring consistency. Rest the batter for 15 minutes.
3) Lightly grease muffin moulds with a little ghee.
4) Half fill the muffin moulds with the batter and keep a cashewnuts over each muffin. Keep the muffin mould in a baking tray. Keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Remove the muffins from the moulds and keep them on a plate and let them cool.
6) Lightly prick them with a toothpick.
7) Sprinkle a little green cardamom powder and drizzle honey. Sprinkle icing sugar through a sieve on top. Arrange them on a serving plate and serve.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App