Eggs hardboiled 4
Carrot grated 1 small
Green capsicum finely chopped 1 medium
Spring onion bulbs finely chopped 1-2
Spring onion greens finely chopped 1-2 stalks
Brown bread slices 16
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Green chutney 3 tablespoons
Butter for spreading
Lollorosso lettuce leaves 8-12
Tomato ketchup to serve
1) To prepare egg salad, finely chop hardboiled eggs and put into a bowl.
2) Add carrot, capsicum, spring onion bulbs, spring onion greens, salt, crushed peppercorns and green chutney and mix well.
3) Spread some butter on each bread slice.
4) Place 1-2 lollo rosso lettuce leaves on 4 slices, spread egg salad mixture on top and cover with remaining slices.
5) Cut into triangles and serve with tomato ketchup.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes