Medium carrots peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes 4
Green peas 1 cup
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Ginger cut into thin strips 1 inches
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder 2 teaspoons
Salt to taste
Dried mango powder (amchur) 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
1) Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and sauté till it changes colour. Add ginger and sauté for 30-40 seconds. Add carrots, sauté and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2) Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and mix well.
3) Add ½ cup water, mix well, cover and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
4) Add green peas, mix well. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5) Add dried mango powder, lemon juice and coriander leaves, mix well and remove from heat.
6) Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App