Button mushrooms 10-12
Frozen green peas 4 tablespoons
Fresh pomegranate pearls 4 tablespoons
Onion 1/2 medium
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1) Slice mushrooms thinly.
2) Heat 3 cups water in a deep non-stick pan, add mushrooms and mix.
3) Roughly chop onion and add along with salt and mix well. Add crushed peppercorns, mix and bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
4) Place a strainer over a large bowl and place a muslin cloth in it. Place a tissue paper in it and dampen it with water.
5) Place 1 tbsp green peas and 1 tbsp pomegranate pearls into 4 individual soup dishes and spread them.
6) Pour the mushroom stock into the strainer and strain the clear soup.
7) Pour the clear soup into each soup dish and serve piping hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes