Whole Wheat Flour grated 1 cup
Cauliflower grated 1 cup
Bottle gourd (lauki / doodhi) grated 1 cup
Green capsicum grated 1 cup
Potato boiled, peeled and grated 1 medium
Wheat flour (atta) 2 cups + for dusting
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Dried pomegranate seeds (anardana) 1 tablespoon
Black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
Dried mango powder (amchur) 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Asafoetida a pinch
Oil for cooking
1) Dry roast cumin seeds, dried pomegranate seeds and black peppercorns in a small non-stick pan for 2 minutes. Cool and crush with a rolling pin and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add carrot, cabbage, cauliflower and bottle gourd and sauté for 6-8 minutes. Add cumin powder, dried mango powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and green capsicum and mix well. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add the crushed masala and potato and mix well. Set aside to cool.
3) Lightly roast asafoetida in a small non-stick pan.
4) Put wheat flour in a bowl. Add a little water to the asafoetida and mix and add this to the wheat flour. Add water as required and knead into soft dough.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa.
6) Divide the dough into equal portions and shape each portion into a ball. Further shape each ball into a katori and stuff the vegetable mixture into it. Seal the edges and shape it into a ball again. Dust with a little dry flour and roll into a parantha.
7) Place the parantha on the tawa and cook for a minute. Apply a little oil and flip. Apply a little oil on the other side too and cook flipping sides till both sides are evenly cooked and golden.
8) Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App