Medium carrots peeled 1 1/2
Broccoli cut into small pieces 6-7 florets
Oil 2 teaspoons
Celery finely chopped 2 teaspoons
Spring onion bulb 1
Rice soaked 4-5 tablespoons
Vegetable stock 4-5 cups
Salt to taste
Black peppercorns crushed to taste
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh dill 7-8 sprigs
1) Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
2) Cut carrots into small pieces.
3) Add celery to the pan and saute well.
4) Roughly chop spring onion bulb and add along with carrot pieces and saute well.
5) Add rice, vegetable stock, salt and crushed peppercorns, mix and simmer till the rice is cooked.
6) Add broccoli and lemon juice and stir to mix.
7) Roughly chop dill sprigs, add and mix well.
8) Serve piping hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes