Breakfast buns 2
Tomato ketchup 2 tablespoons
Mustard sauce 1 tablespoon
Oil 4 tablespoons
Large tomatoes 2
Large basil leaves 8
Mozzarella cheese 100 grams
1) Preheat oven to 200° C
2) Halve the buns horizontally to make pizza bases.
3) Mix tomato ketchup and mustard sauce in a bowl and apply this mixture on all the pizza bases.
4) For each pizza, heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan and keep a silicon ring in the centre of the pan. Break an egg into it and cook.
5) Slice tomato into slightly thick roundels.
6) Sprinkle a little salt on the egg. Remove the ring and turn the egg over.
7) Place a basil leaf on the pizza base and over this place the fried egg. Place 2 tomato roundels over the egg.
8) Cut slightly thick slices of mozzarella cheese and place a slice of cheese over the tomato roundels.
9) Shred the remaining basil leaves and sprinkle over the cheese.
10) Place the pizzas in a cake tin and bake in the oven till the base is crisp and the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App