Multigrain bread 1 loaf
Green capsicum finely chopped 4 tablespoons
Tomato finely chopped 4 tablespoons
Onion finely chopped 4 tablespoons
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Salt to taste
Red chilli flakes 1 teaspoon as required
Dried mixed herbs 1 teaspoon as required
Butter 1 tablespo as required
Tomato ketchup 1 tablespoon
Green chutney as required
Cheese 4 slices
Iceberg lettuce leaves a few
Olive oil for drizzling
1) Mix together capsicum, tomato, onion, green chillies, salt, chilli flakes, mixed herbs, butter and tomato ketchup on a plate.
2) Cut the bread loaf into 8 thick slices. Spread some butter and green chutney on the slices. Spread the vegetable mixture equally over half the slices. Halve cheese slices and place 2 halves on top of the mixture on each bread slice, cover with the remaining slices and press gently.
3) Heat some butter in a non-stick grill pan. Place one sandwich in the pan and grill till the underside turns golden and crisp. Spread a little butter on the top side of the sandwich and turn it over and grill till the other side becomes equally golden and crisp. Grill the remaining sandwiches similarly.
4) Halve them diagonally and place on a serving platter.
5) Tear lettuce leaves and place in a plate. Sprinkle some mixed herbs, chilli flakes and drizzle some olive oil on top. Toss well and place alongside the sandwich and serve immediately.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App