1. Take the big brinjal and cut in slices
2. In a bowl, mix Besan, salt, garam masala, jeera masala, orgenao and pumpkin seeds powder
3. Keep the mix dry only
4. Take the brinjal slices and put the powdered mix on both sides and marinate for ten minutes
5. Preheat a non stick pan and put some oil
6. Now put the marinated brinjal slices on the pan- pan on medium flame
7. Roast both sides till the Besan becomes light brown
8. Serve with tomato sauce, chutney.
Some healthy for kiddo...
#toddlersofinstagram #momslife #momsfoodtrouble #healthylifestyle #lifestyle #bangaloremommyinfluencer #bangaloremommyblogger #dashwithkrisha #bbcreatorsclub