I believe disobedience in kids is triggered by many factors. Instead of punishing or scolding my child, I would work on the reasons causing such behaviour. It could be any of the following:
1) Indirect way of demanding more love and attention
2) Agitated /angry due to lack of ability to achieve something
3) Hungry /sleepy child will be always aggressive and disobedient
4) Simply out of curiosity- to observe our reactions
5) Imitating other children's behaviour
Solutions would be
🌼 To spend some quality time with my child and find out what is troubling him.
🌼Feeding him his favourite dish or cuddling with him off to sleep will definitely make him feel better
🌼Speaking lovingly and patiently will have a calming effect and make him understand that his behaviour is not ideal and he needs to discuss with his parents about his needs to make it easier for all.
🌼Respect and obey your child and his needs. This helps him understand what is expected from his as well.
At the end, remember he/she is your own precious child and not your enemy. You need not always win against them to show your authority. Instead , make them your best friends and cherish a lifelong beautiful relationship ❤ #BBCreatorsClub #anjalisays #anjaliwrites
to open in App