1. Whole wheat flour 1/2 cup
2. Jaggery powder 1/6th cup
3. Milk 1/2 cup
4. Baking soda 1/8tsp
5. Baking powder 1/4tsp
6. Oil 1/8 cup
7. Dark chocolate
1. Melt dark chocolate by pouring boiling milk and the let it cool and make balls and freeze for 10 mins
2. Sieve all the dry ingredients
3. Take 1/4 cup milk and all wet ingredients and mix with dry ingredients
4. Add milk more if required
5. Heat the paniyaram pan and brush it with oil or butter
6. Pour 1tbsp batter in each slot and then put one dark chocolate balls by inserting in middle of batter.
7. Cook for 5 mins by covering
8. Flip the side.
9. Cook for another 2 mins and serve hot..
Do save, like, comment if you liked this receipe..
I know picture doesn't do justice but it tastes yumm and is perfect for sudden chocolate cravings..
Do share with your friends and family..
. #twinsandmamatalks #yummyinmytummy #kidsreceipes #nomnom #desserts
to open in App