Butter - 1 tbsp
Garlic (finely chopped) - 2 cloves
Sweet Corn Kernels - 2 Cups
Green Peas - ¼ Cup
Carrot (finely chopped) - 1 no
Beans (finely chopped) - 5 nos
Spring Onion Whites - 2 tbsp
Spring Onion Greens - 2 tbsp
Salt - To taste
Sugar - ½ tsp
Pepper - ¼ tsp
Corn Flour - 2 tsp
Water (to mix with cornflour) - 4 tbsp
Water (for the soup) - 4 Cups
1. Blend ½ Cup of sweet corn kernels with ¼ cup of water and keep aside.
2. Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and saute it until raw smell
3. Add spring onion white, carrots, beans, green peas, and saute for 3 minutes and add sweet corn kernels.
4. Pour 3 cups of water and cook all the veggies for 10 minutes in a medium flame until they are cooked.
5. Add the blended sweet corn paste to the boiling soup and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add salt, sugar to the soup.
7. Mix cornflour with 2 tbsp of water to make a slurry. Add the cornflour mixture to the soup once the vegetables are cooked in the soup.
8. Season the soup with pepper powder.
9. Add the spring onion greens and remove the soup from the heat.
- #bbcreatorsclub #creatorsclub #eeshaanmom #eeshaanlife #poshankaplate #winterrecipe #winterrecipes #newparent #toddler #preganancy Khushboo Chouhan
to open in App