Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni
12 – 36 months
2 cups of baby spinach leaves
100 grams of full fat ricotta cheese
1/2 cup of grated cheese
4 canneloni tubes (make sure they are not cracked)
1/2 cup of pasta sauce
1. Put a medium sized pot filled with water on the stovetop and bring to boil.
2. Using a small pan put onto your stovetop and set to a medium to high heat.
3. Add in a little vegetable oil to the pan and add in the baby spinach leaves.
4. Cook until they have wilted down and put into a separate bowl. Then add in the ricotta and half of the grated cheese. Mix together thoroughly.
5. When the water in the pot has boiled add in the canneloni tubes and cook for 5 or 6 minutes until cooked through. Strain and allow to cool.
6. Using a small spoon stuff the mixture into the canneloni tubes until they are full. Then using a sharp knife cute the tubes into bite sized pieces.
7. Heat the oven up to 180 degrees C
8. Put the stuffed canneloni tube pieces onto a baking tray and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
9. Bake for 5 minutes until cheese has melted. Allow to cool and serve. #bbcreatorsclub #babyrecipes #poonamdiarias #babychakra
to open in App