Once you delivered your baby, your body goes under healing process. Postpartum phase is not a easy thing. Those sleepless nights, continuous breastfeeding sessions makes you tired. Some of you may faced constipation also which I also faced. Thanks to my family who always cared me along with Mihira.
So let's talk about having hot water and food after delivery.
• as your body is healing, it acts as a relaxant which relieves your muscle strain naturally.
• it helps to maintain your metabolism which is effective on constipation.
• those extra fats starts to melt. So naturally you start losing weight. You don't need to do anything else for weight loss.
• when you have hot consumables, you start to have sweating which throws out toxins from your body.
• also it's useful for those mother who have less supply of breast milk. It activates your stopped milk flow.
• it helps to maintain your health as you don't have cough and cold easily.
Now I'm working and Mihira is also now one year old, still having hot water regularly as I still breastfed her.
What you guys followed during your postpartum phase???
#lifeofmrssouthmumbai #mrssouthmumbai #cupofparenthood #mimihira #bbcreatorsclub #parenting #smartparenting #parentingblogger #indianmomblogger #positiveparenting #experience #influencer
to open in App