1. These are made of harmless foam which is perfectly suitable for new borns as well as older kids. Even if small ones put it in their mouth they can't cut them so it's absolutely safe. The utmost necessity which we demand before buying any toy or game.
2. These consists of capital and well as small letters. So you don't need to buy separate wooden puzzles for introducing capitals and small letters to
3. Apart from letters, they also have one word picture starting from each letter. So you can also teach them the word along with it's picture. This makes it very easy for them to understand.
4. They come in various colours. So they can be used for colour identification too. Infact my son now asks for the letters based on their colour.
5. Every letter has a picture associated with the word in the background. For eg. G for guitar has music notes, M for monkey has bananas, D for dog has bone, etc. So we can teach them facts such as 'Dog eats a bone', 'Monkey eats banana', etc, etc.
6. As the child understand capitals and small letters, he or she can put them together for eg. capital A and small a together and son on. My son himself did this one day and surprised us. This way they can associate both capital and small letters sequence wise.
7. One day my son took out all the pictures and arranged them on his table. I asked him to point them out one by one and he told me all of them. This is a great way to make him learn about different words too.
8. The Alpha game is a sort of jigsaw puzzle. Each letter has the same sort of puzzle for the corresponding three interlinks. So that makes it super easy for the kid to solve them on their own. We don't need to buy any other jigsaw puzzle for him as it served the purpose.
9. Every capital and small letter contains different shapes on them. So we can introduce them shapes as well. There are stars, dotted lines, diamond, circles, etc. So that's can also be learned.
10. Last and foremost the letters can be traced with one finger. I made my son trace capital letters and he learnt to trace small as well. So we don't need any touch and feel cards for alphabets as it's enough for that.
So keeping these points in mind I feel and highly recommend this wonderfully designed alphabets mind puzzle game for every parent.
I'm highly grateful for Imagimake to manufacture this product for kids. Kudoos to your imagination and creativity. Thanks a lot. #rashig #rashigoelindites #content #contentcreator #bloggers #writers #indianbloggers #gurgaonmoms #noidamoms #delhimoms #imagimake #toddleractivity #toddlermom #busyson #momandson #kidsactivity #alphapuzzle #tracing #alphabetmatching #alphabetslearning #shapesandcolours #engagingkid #productreview #funwithalphabets #bbcreatorsclub Khushboo Chouhan