Life is not a smooth ride always and we understand that. We deal with so much through our days that we need some bit of help and a shoulder to lean on. Come and chat with our expert Bethsheba Arsiwala, Counselor and Special Educator at 3 pm today. The chat is on until 5 pm.
TOPIC: About Parenting and Mental Health Concerns
If you want to post an anonymous question, feel free to post a separate question with #MentalWellness.
Do not shy away and ask because it helps and you never know that light is right here! :)
* How do I deal with my guilt of a working parent?
* Recently I find myself constantly worrying about past and future events and now it is interfering with my day to day routine. What should I do?
* People feel I should be happy as I am a new mother, the truth is I feel more low than happy these days. Any solution to this problem?
* I experience sweaty palms, a lump in my throat and palpations for no reason at times, What can be the reasons for this?
* I constantly worry about being the ideal parent. What is that? Who is an ideal Parent?
* Should I feel guilty to spend time with my husband, my friends or just myself? Should I be a 24/7 parent?
#liveqa #parenting #moderndayparenting #parentingstyle #parentingthesedays #mindfulparenting #mentalhealth #mentalwellness #depression #psychologist #counsellor #specialeducator #bethsheebaarsiwala