Today I have a very interesting topic to discuss with you all.
Diet Plan vs Diet Chart.
People think that these two are the same thing.
But in reality a diet plan can be a diet chart but a diet chart can not be a diet plan. You may ask What do you mean?
So, let me explain this.
1. Diet chart only contains particular food items you can eat for a day, for a week or it can also be for a month.
2. Diet chart gives you the idea of eating your meal at certain time of a day.
3. Diet chart makes people afraid too because they think that it will not be an easy thing to follow.
4. Diet chart is made by a dietitian or a nutritionist according to your recommended calories that you are allowed to make you lose weight.
5. Some people follow a diet chart but some doesn't. Because they think it is very difficult to actually make that certain type of items written in the chart. It might be more difficult to eat at the mentioned time frame.
Now this you need to understand that diet plan is a totally different thing.
1. It gives you the idea of food items you can eat.
2. It will give you the idea of a time frame in which you can set your meal timing.
3. Diet plan also add the exercise or yoga routine for you follow.
4. Your health coach will sit with you and make a planning about the things to do or avoid.
It is a planning for your day to day activity. It has benefits like eating your own favourite food but in a more healthy way. It will be a motivation for you to add more physical activity in your daily life. It is just up to you all to think what type of plan you need to be more fit.
It is my advice that first find a proper health coach and then ask them to make a diet plan for your fitness goals and keep in mind that the diet plan is all about your like and dislikes of different activities you do or have a habit to do.
So, now when someone says that let me make you a diet chart or a diet plan. Ask them what they actually mean by the terms?