Congratulations! By when are you planning for a baby?
Congratulations! How many weeks are you?
I have a
2 years old baby
eat banana and aaple and eat roti
hi , have sheera. it will help. n pls don't worry always b happy n smile while feeding ur baby.
First of all stop stressing out mommy.use lot of garlic in it diet it increases milk supply(personal experience)
soak some sabut dana in water overnight. in the morning throw the extra water if any. cook the sabut daana in milk. cook gor quite sometime till it becomes thick. you can add sugae for taste. very very helpful.
soaked almonds also help increasing milk
Any reason why u think your milk isn't enough for the baby?
some times she continuously want to latch, so I doubt
before feeding you shpuld always check if the milk is coming at that time. wipe it, and then let the baby latch.
always drink something before feeding it can be water too.
another method to increase the supply is.. roast some jeera. grind it. add bura (powdered sugar) for better taste. take one spoon twice a day.
Shobha here is what our Pre Natal expert Dr Riddhi Chandarana's got to advise. Let us know if you find it useful :
M sure as a mother we are always concerned that our milk should be enough for the baby . These are questions u can ask for urself to know is ur breastmilk enough for the baby or no ?
- How many feeds do u have in a day of 24 hours ? It's recommended to feed 10-12 times in a day of 24 hours .
- How long does one feed last ? It's recommended that one feed should last atleast for 20-45 minutes .
- What is the urine & stool output for your baby ? It's normal if baby has passed urine after every feed or 6-8 times and stool once a day or once in three days .
If your answers match with the answers I have written , there is nothing to worry . Be calm . Bond & connect with your baby . Do a lot of skin to skin contact with the baby . There are times when u will feel the milk is not enough but being positive and connecting with your baby will help your hormones release adequate milk . Sleep when the baby sleeps so that u r not tired .
If your answers don't match with the answers above , you can personally message me to figure out what can be done as having a personal chat will get us a clue about where are u going wrong .
The foods that can help produce breastmilk are :-
1. fenugreek seeds / sesame seeds / poppy seeds
2. Cereals - oats / barley / naachni/ jowar / bajra /
3. Vegetables - green leafy such as palak ; dudhi ; methi ; kothmeer ; mint ; tulsi ; lettuce ; brinjal ; broccoli ; sweet potato . Beetroot ; carrot ; dals & pulses ; bell peppers . Ginger & garlic. Beans ; karela.
4. All fruits .
5. almonds ; walnuts ; dates ; anjeer ; apricots .
6. Ajwain ; sauunff ; gondh ; dry ginger powder ; cinnamon . Turmeric
7. dry coconut ; jaggery ;
8. dairy products such as milk, curd , buttermilk .
thank you so much all
Explore your network on our secure platform by connecting your social profile
Get a free ebook on breastfeeding by signing up for the event!
Please fill all the fields properly.
Please Select a past date.
You are missing out!
Sign in to view personalized
notifications and offers.
Enter your details to make your parenting journey fun and easy
Sign up now! Get an EXCLUSIVE E-BOOK on BREASTFEEDING
Get exclusive access to
Connect with us
Online Breastfeeding Help!
Problem breastfeeding? Book a 1 - 1 chat with a top expert at Home. Questions? Leave your number. We’ll call you back.
Thanks for submitting your details our represntative will touch with you
We have noticed that you already have an existing account with us. Please select one of the actions mentioned below: