Everyone loves Pizza and if its healthy and homemade it is just an icing on cake.
Here is the simple and easy Suji-Pizza recepie which I tried at home and everyone just loved it.
Healthy # easy to cook # ready to eat # mouth watering # scrumptuous # from kids to adult everyone will enjoy the every slice .
1 cup Suji/ Rava/Semolina
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 Onion chopped in julien style
1 Tomato chopped in julien style
1 Capsicum chopped in julien style
1 cup Mozarella Cheese
Olives & Jalapeno
Chilly flakes & Oregano or Mixed herbs and Black pepper
*Mix Suji/ Semolina /Rava, butter milk and salt, add some water and keep it aside for 15 mins.
*Soaked well after 15 mins and absorbed add 1/4 th cup water and mix it well for perfect consistency.
*Add 1/2 tsp Eno or baking soda and mix gently.
*Add oil and spread the Suji batter uniformly in nonstick Tawa.
* Cover it for 2 mins and once it cooked flip it over.
* Spread the pizza sauce uniformly upon it.
*Add Cheese, Onion slices, Tomato slices and Capsicum slices, Olives and Jalapeno.
* Sprinkle Black pepper, Chilly flakes and Oregano.
* Cover and Simmer it for 2 minutes.
* Cooked Completely and the Suji pizza is ready to eat.
How to make Pizza sauce :-
1/4th cup tomato sauce
1tsp red chilly sauce
1/2 tsp chilly flakes
1/2 tsp oregano or mixed herbs
and the instant Pizza Sauce is ready.
Points to remeber
* Make sure the batter is spread uniformly and cooked properly from both the sides.
* If you want the pizza to be crispy, you can keep it in tawa in Sim mode for some more time.
* You can also add sweet corn or paneer also on the pizza. According to the taste and requirement of your loved ones.
* Sprinkling black pepper is optional. I generally like the taste and smell of blackpepper so I added it. Depends totally on your preferences.
Have fun and enjoy the Pizza.
Do comment and like if you loved the receipe.