As I think any mother can attest, being pregnant is equally as wonderful and exciting as it is hard! Thankfully there are so many products that make it a little easier and today I’m sharing a few of my personal favorites that are cheap and can be used without even having a second glance.
1. PREGNANCY PILLOW : No husbands can give you comfort more than a pregnancy pillow does..agree? Hahaa..I’d fall asleep quicker when I had it under my pregnant belly. I still remember I used this until Simra was 6 months old, I got so habituated using it.
2. WATER BOTTLES : Staying hydrated while you’re pregnant is essential and I’ve tried a few different ways to aid in upping my water intaike throughout the day. I added fruits and cucumbers to enjoy drinking more of water!
3. SLEEPING BRA : Confession: I wore my sleeping bra during the day all the time. As soon as my boobs started to become sore and tender I want nothing to do with underwire. Sleeping with a comfortable bra really helped me with discomfort during pregnancy. I used one that had fabric wherein it is super stretchy and breathable.
4. PREGNANCY SUPPORT BAND: I loved using support band from the 1st trimester of pregnancy and even into the 2nd, while you still fit into your jeans and pants but they just won’t button ,simply slide the support band on top and extend your non-maternity wardrobe. I used it for months together even after delivery.I suggest getting a nude or white color so it doesn’t show with lighter colored tops.
5. COCONUT OIL : Due to stretch marks..my skin around the belly used to be itchy and very sensitive. My mom suggested me to apply coconut oil every day and believe me it really helped in getting rid of rashes & dry skin.
Art by Sadaf #youngmomjournal #mamaofsimra #doodlesbysadaf