Many times this has been seen that a woman experiences fear before they give birth to a child. It's always better to identify these signs and try to manage such fear as this may not be ideal for you or your baby. If you feel distressed for a long period of time and even simple measures don't help you overcome it, it is always suggested to speak to your doctor about it.
Here we are with some simple ways you can manage your fear of childbirth:
1. Practise Yoga and meditation
2. See and feel the brighter sides of pregnancy
3. Practice gratitude
4. Eat healthy and a balanced diet which will help you to have a healthy lifestyle
5. Do things which you enjoy doing like reading, singing etc, but of course, keeping your pregnancy in mind
6. Talk to someone you trust about your fears and insecurities
Hope these simple steps help you feel better!
Comment below your experiences and suggestions on the same. We would love to hear from you!