1. Bye bye warm meals- Haha by the time you get to eat your food will be all cold 🤣
2. Clean house- Haha thing of the past. The living room will now have High Chair, Pram, Toys, Swing, Bouncing Chair 🙈😜
3. A mini version of you- You will always find a mini version of you copying you, running after you whether you are doing dishes, wanting to go to the loo, brushing hair.
4. You will become a PRO- You will be a Pro at singing, dancing. You will have your own nappy changing song, bathing song, sleeping song for the baby 😬
5. KARMA is a B***H- I'm sure prior to having a baby we all must have given dirty looks to parents with a cranky kid. Now you know it mommy, how difficult it is to handle these cute looking kiddos.
6. At times you might not like your kid - Though you love your kid; Unconditionally. It's just pure love, no strings attached.; But at times you might just not like them 😬;
7. Fav adda washroom - Yes! Your favourite place will be the bathroom. You will luckily get some 10 minutes of "Me time 😬😜
8. Trip to Salon- Will definitely be equal to a vacation for you;
9. Momdom community- Motherhood will make you loose few friends and connect you to so many new friends.
10. Talking on phone- This is quite a common scene when mumma is talking on phone you have a mini version of you pulling your pjs or throwing things out of the cupboard 😜 And poor you screaming at the kid; phone etiquettes; mum's don't know them anymore 😜🤣😜🤣
11. Believe in unicorns- Unicorns symbolise Magic, Love, Innocence. So does motherhood makes you believe in them ❤️
Much Love. Happy Parenting;
Do share snippets from your motherhood journey.; That I missed to share #babyaffaire #whatzeevaeats #parentingstyle #parentingjourney #mombloggerlife