M anjali m pregnent is one year ago. Tab us samaa maine goli kha kar baccha gira diya the tab se ab tak baccha nahi ho raha he koi udaya batao

Only a Gynaec can advise and help you. Have you not visited a doctor ?

consult wit doc. n tell all the details too

Go in for a medical check up after consulting your gynecologist

Recommended Articles

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App