Broccoli soup is a quick and healthy recipe for babies. Broccoli is referred to as a nutritional powerhouse that provides the baby with vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients that play important role in their growth and development.
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 small carrot
- ½ medium-sized onion
- ½ tablespoon oil
How to prepare:
- Chop the onion and carrot into small pieces
- In a pan add ½ tablespoon oil and saute the onions and carrot for 5-6 mins
- To it add broccoli and enough water to cook the vegetables
- Cover the pan and let it boil for 10-15 mins (till tender)
- Let the mixture cool down
- Add the mixture to a blender with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend it well to a smooth paste
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and serve it warm.
Banner image source:https://in.pinterest.com