Apple oatmeal is a perfect breakfast recipe for your little one to provide the required nutrients and energy to kick start the day.
¼ cup oats
½ apple (peeled and chopped)
¼ cup walnut (powdered)
1 cup milk
1 tsp honey
How to prepare
- To a pan add milk, oats, and walnut. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Once it boils, lower the flame and cook for about 4 mins on low flame.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Add the chopped apples and 1 tsp honey. Mix well.
- Let the mixture cool a bit and then sever.