Spinach is one of the most ideal vegetables for babies that provide them with loads of antioxidants and other nutrients. Spinach soup is an easy-to-make recipe and a great way to introduce green vegetables to your little one.
1 cup spinach (blanched)
How to prepare
- To blanch the spinach, add 1 cup of spinach to boiling water and boil it for 2-3 minutes. After boiling it immediately transfer the spinach to ice water.
- Remove the spinach from the ice water and add it to a blender.
- Add a pinch of salt and cumin powder and blend the mixture well.
- Add water to adjust the consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and sever it warm.
#babyrecipe #easyhealthyrecipes #babynutrition #seemasays