One of the most loved foods by kids, as well as adults, is Pizza. Pizza is considered to be comfort food to many on a lazy day, on a weekend, or when your mood is not so good. For the same reason, here is a variation in your pizza recipe that you must try with your toddlers for an instant lazy day snack.
- 1 potato (sliced in thin layers)
- 1 small tomato (sliced or chopped)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- Pizza seasoning
- Pizza sauce
How to prepare:
- Slice the potato into thin layers and spread them on a baking tray.
- Chop the rest of the vegetables (tomato, capsicum, and onion) into small pieces.
- Apply pizza sauce to the potato slice, and layer it with the vegetables, pizza seasoning, and cheese.
- Bake the potato pizza for 5-7 mins at 400°F in a preheated oven until it turns golden brown.
#funrecipes #toddlerrecipe #seemasays