½ cup ghee
½ cup sugar
1½ cup besan
2 tbsp chopped cashew
2 tbsp rava (semolina)
2 cups milk
2 tbsp saffron milk
¼ tsp cardamom powder
1. Heat the ghee in a big kadhai and then add the besan.
2. Also, add the rava and then roast on low flame by stirring continuously.
3. Roast for about 30 minutes.
4. Add the milk 30 minutes after the besan turns golden brown and stir well.
5. Keep stirring continuously so that there are no lumps and the besan absorbs all the milk.
6. Cook until the mixture separates from the pan and then add the sugar and saffron milk.
7. Mix well until the sugar dissolves completely and separates the pan.
8. For garnishing, add cashews and cardamom powder and it’s ready.