2 cups cooked rice
1/2 cup besan
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp chopped green chillies
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, pour all the ingredients except the oil.
2. Then add half a cup of water. Mix properly to make a thick and smooth batter.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with little oil. Then pour a spoonful of batter and spread it gently.
4. Cook using a little bit of oil until the pancake turns golden brown on both sides.
5. Repeat the process to make other pancakes and they’re ready.