#perfectlyimperfectmom #sweettooth #tuttifruity
I am not so innovative; with the stuff related to cooking but as I am done with the exams for a while, we thought of doing something different today!!
We made tutty fruity today!! And the experiment turned out to be good!!!
Here is the quick recipe :
1. Raw papaya
4. Bitroot(for color)
5. Palak(for color)
6. Elaichi powder
1. Keep one glass of water for boiling.
2. After it starts boiling add little less than one glass of sugar.
3. Keep boiling till it becomes little sticky and check for one string consistency.
4. Add elaichi powder in it.
1. I preferred making some food coloring at home only.
2. For red, obviously I have used bitroot.
3. Boil it till it becomes soft.
4. After, grind it into a puree. Use muslin cloth to extract the juice.
5. For green , I have used palak.
6. Similar to bitroot, boil it , grind it and use muslin cloth to extract the juice.
7. For yellow, pinch of turmeric should work.
1. Cut the papaya.
2. Peel off the skin and remove seeds.
3. Cut the papaya in smaller shapes or different molds you have or simply cut the papaya into small cubes.
4. Meanwhile, keep water for boiling... After it starts boiling, add cut papaya in it and let it boil for 5-10 minutes.
5. Switch off the gas and keep the papaya pieces in boilings water as; it is for a while!!
6. After an hour or so, add these papaya Cubs in the sugar syrup. Let it boil again.
7. Let it boil till the syrup becomes sticky and a papaya cubes becomes transparent
8. Now it's time to add some colors!!; Add the bitroot juice and palak juice in different vessels and add some of tutti fruity with sugar syrup in it.
9. Keep it overnight.
10. After 24 hours, take the cubes out and strain it properly.properly. spread those papaya cubes over a wire net placed on top of a plate.
11.; Let them dry till the stickiness is totally absorbed.
12. Store tutti fruity in an airtight container and use whenever needed.