hello all, i am a new mom
today i get to know that i'm pregnant, but still i came to know all this through prega news
now i need to consult a doctor but i am new in jamshedpur basically i am from haryana, so i don't know which doctor or hospital should i prefer, so can anybody's help me in this matter.

Lynette D'Souza

Consult doctor Dr Binod Agarwal/ Dr Raghumoni (lady gynaec)

Priya Sood

A big congratulations! Happy to see our Mom Star Lynette helped out. Lynette, where is Dr Binod? Can you give name of clinic?

yogita wadhwa

thanku so much Lynette mam, but today morning i got my periods
i didn't know that we shouldn't have brinjal during pregnancy.
yesterday nyt i ate brinjal vegetable in dinner so all this happen
but thanku baby chakra i'll again join u all very soon

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App