Prep Time: 30 Mins
Cooking Time: 5 Mins
Ingredients: 100 GM chocolate slab, 5 Strawberries, 100 GM Amul cream to whip, Strawberry syrup for colour and garnish, some candies or sprinkles to garnish
1. Melt chocolate bar in a glass bowl , glass bowl should be kept over a boiling water bowl
2. Use cupcake silicon mold to make chocolate cup, fill the chocolate in the cupcake , just to make the thin layer of cup .Refrigerate it for 30 Mins and then slowly pull them out
3. cut Strawberries in small pieces and the put them into the cups
4. whip the Amul cream with a whisker , put some drops of Strawberry syrup in the cream to bring the colour
5. fill the whip cream in Chocolate cupcakes over the Strawberries.
6. Decorate it with chocolate syrup and sprinkles.
to open in App