This live QnA is a little different. This live QnA is all about taking care of your little one's beautiful pearly whites. Dental/ Oral care is really important and as a mom, we should take care of baby's teeth since the beginning. Our expert Dr. Diksha Batra will be there on the app to solve all your queries.
Date: 15th Feb, Thursday
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Topic: Teething Troubles no more
Designation: BDS, MDS, FICOI
Some of the sample questions are:
1) When should I start brushing my baby's teeth and what should I use to clean baby's teeth?
2) Which is the best tooth paste for my child?
3) At what age should we bring our child for their first dental appointment?
4) What is a good diet to take care of their dental health?'
5) Can thumb sucking or sucking soothers cause problems?
6) Is it important to fix the cavities in the milk teeth of children?
7) What should I do if my child falls and knocks out a permanent tooth?
8) How to prevent the kids from grinding their teeth at night?
IMPORTANT: How to ask a question? Go to app, click on plus sign on the bottom part of the app, click on "ask a question" and post your question along with #TeethProblems. Please ensure you use the hashtag to get your query answered.
If you are posting form website, then simply ask your question using #TeethProblems
to open in App