So want to share with u one of d vafer which is made by sago n potatoes. ...
It is very easy n quick recipy. ..
SAGO POTATO WAFER
1 & 1/2 Cup Sabudana
1 & 1/2 Cup Water
2 Medium Size Potatoes (Boiled & Mashed)
1 Tbsp Green Chillies & Ginger Paste (Add more if you need spicy)
1 Tsp Jeera
1/8 Tsp Baking Soda
Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak sabudana in equal quantity water overnight or for atleast 8 hours.
2. Drain the excess water and place the soaked sabudana in a strainer. Place this strainer in double boiler and let it cook till sabudana becomes sticky and transulcent.
3. Transfer the cooked sabudana in a vessel.
4. Add boiled and mashed potatoes, green chillies & ginger paste, cumin/jeera, baking soda and salt.
5. Mix everything really well.
6. Grease the ‘Sev/Chakri Mould’ with some oil.
7. Fill up the mould with the mixture, screw the lid and make chips on a cloth.Do not worry about the shape& size.
8. Allow it dry under the sun for 3-4 days or till it chips has completely dried.
9. Once these chips are sun-dried, store it away in an air-tight container & fry as needed. It can be stored for months.
10. For frying, the temperature should be medium and keep on pressing the chips as it takes long....
Its very crispy n really tasty snack. ..
We also eat it in fast. ..
Enjoy d halka fulka tea time snack 😊😋