Yes you read that right, this is what most people react in loud manner which makes me rethink (yeah I too had normal delivery).. But trust me all expecting mommies do not worry for the word "delivery".; Of course I more than worried, cried, nervous, exhausted,; went nuts literally insane but but but..there were few things I did on my own! Let me share few of them with you.. Never know what might work for you..
1) try watching videos for normal and c section so that you are aware what is the procedure.
2) I know this might sound crazy but do not shout during labour, you need to channeling more energy on the push.. Being first timer my labor was for 8hrs..as I have heard from my friend it takes 18-20hrs too.; Shouting more means pressure increases towards chest and baby wont be able to down
3) sing songs whenever contraction occurs.. I did that😀😀
4) speak to people prior to delivery who are close to you.. Your strength support so that stays in mind
5) don't give up even if you are tired, that's the important thing..
6) don't have. Mother on your side during labour... She cries.. You cry and maybe you opt for c sec!
I'll share more tips coming forward...time to attend my little one.. Till then take care..