1. Baby clothes - try full sleeve one as AC is on there 24*7. Also,; front open will be a good idea
2. Baby cap,mittens and socks (my baby start scratching his face from day -1 so this was a must)
3. Dry sheet for baby - as your darling is too delicate. Dry sheet will help you hold him easily L.; Also,; will be comfy for him to sleep and change napy.
4. Baby towel.
5. Baby wipes
6. Baby sheet (comfy and soft)
7. New born diaper - I used them in night so that my darling can have good night sleep better.
8. Cotton napy for day time - as your baby skin in delicate these are more preferable.
9. Cotton scarf- doc or nursing staff may help you bundle your baby for calming and relaxing sleep.
10. Small Spoon, bowel,; glass. On day -1 I was not Able to feed properly so these were required to feed him formula milk.
11. One set of clothes for you - which you will be wearing on coming back home.
12. Panty for you - as you will be on periods after delivery
13. Sanitary pads pack - I packed wisper for myself
14. One scarf for you - as you may feel cold on your head and ear
15. Maternity bras.
16. Comb,; moisturiser, face wash, tooth brush - for yourself and your attendant.
17. Some biscuits - as I was feeling too hungry b/w hospital provided meals that I was not able to wait for Dietition to change diet and send some more food also.; So,; I ate buiscits to cover my mid - meals hunger.
18. Your all medicines which you are taking till your delivery, your all files, diagnosis reports,; prescriptions.
19. Life cell or other bank kit if you have opted for your baby's cord blood.
20. Camera or phone to capture each and every precious moments.
21. Phone charger.
I think I have mentioned all stuff to which I needed during my hospital's visit.; Hope it will help you guys in your packing also. 😊