1) soothe it sore throat with warm water or hot soups(homemade no drinking ready to make soups.
2) steam inhalation I found the best method to cure cold. Do this twice or thrice a day for 10 to 15mins I'm sure u will find it stuffy nose clearing up.
3) take ample of rest as in pregnancy already your body is fatigued n cold will only make u feel worse. So resting will help u rejuvenate urself.
4) gargling with warm salt water will also help u soothe ur sore throat as it will help remove the mucus form ur throat and lessen the swelling.
5) ginger is also helpful for sore throat but be careful with the quantity u consume during pregnancy.
Hope these could be helpful for u as I have been using these methods for quite some time.;