Dairy milk Muffins
Ingredients (for 6 muffins)
1/2 cup all purpose flour or maida
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup wheat flour
4 tbsp powder sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp vinegar
1/4 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 dairy milk roughly broken in pieces
1. In a small bowl add vinegar to milk and keep it to rest for 10-15 minutes.
2. In a big bowl, add oil and sugar and wisk it well until sugar completely dissolves. Once done add vanilla essence.
3. Now seive in maida, wheat flour, baking
powder, baking soda and salt in that oil and sugar mix and fold them. Add oats and milk (mixed with vinegar) and fold it with light hands.
4. Now add few pieces of dairy milk chocolate and keep few for decorating on top.
5. Fill the greased muffin moulds till 2/3rd and decorate with a big chocolate chunk.
Bake these in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes while checking!!
to open in App