When I began my pregnancy journey, little did I know that it would make me so much more than a mom.; Little had I foreseen that the wonderful nine months would be a period of accepting challenges, cribbing and yet customizing my attitudes to suit the situations.; However, besides all the sobs and sass of pregnancy, post partum has been an altogether different deal. By the time I write this I'll be in the third week post delivering Sid but I have also felt a thorough set of guilt trips by now. Here are the top five things the baby-ing mommying period has taught me--
1. The guilt of Falling asleep for over 3 hours and not waking up to the alarm to dream feed.
2. The guilt of Feeling miserable about not taking care of myself enough so that my baby would have been 3kgs instead of a little under.; I have faced some real shaming over this. Will make material for a post later.
3. The guilt of not having energy to even share my daily doings with hubby when he's back.
4. The guilt of not being able to call up friends who've been following up on me all the while.
5. The guilt of not asking my mom how she's is dspsite Her coming to us daily, to help me with Sid round the day till late evenings.
Does all these guilt trips make me a lesser human being?; A lesser able daughter?; Or a lesser awesome friend, mommy and wifey?;
Do let me know your post partum guilt rides. #babychakramoms #babychakrafamily #babychakra #kolkatamoms #postpartum #pregnancy #delivery