FOR YOUR INFORMATION
A 16 year old boy recently died. He and his
brother were sleeping in the same room. Late night he got up to vomit. His brother said he held his hand to his mouth and went to the bathroom.
After vomiting, he complained of difficulty in breathing. Later died.
..... Now it has been declared by Doctor that he held on to his vomit till he reached the toilet in order to not to spoil the bed or carpet, and that's what choked him. The vomit went straight into his wind pipe & the breathing tract.
..... So, we should let kids puke wherever they want, and then go to the bathroom. We should never force them to hold on to their vomit till they reach the bathroom. The carpet can always be washed, but we cannot get a child back.
It's informative and It may save a life. #doctorsguide ... #informative