3/4thcup of kidney beans,1/2 cup of chopped onions,2 cups of chopped tomatoes,1 Tbsp finely of chopped garlic,1/2 Tbsp of chili powder,1 Tbsp lemon juice,1 Tbsp oilSalt
Sliced spring onions,Chopped coriander
1. Soak the kidney beans in water and leave it overnight. In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add chopped onions. Cook until it turns transparent.
2. Then add garlic, tomatoes, salt, chili powder and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add beans, water and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
4. Let the kidney beans cool then them to a blender and churn.
5. Heat the soup and add lemon juice. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. #recipes
to open in App