A very easy, yummy and spicy snack for those chatpata Wala cravings!!..I made it yesterday for friends and kids couldn't make out that veggies like beans were there in it.
Ingredients (for 8-10 baskets)
Pack of baskets (from market, easily available)
1 small onion finely chopped
4-6 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 deseeded tomato finely chopped
1/2 green capsicum finely chopped (any other can be used)
Finely chopped veggies (carrots, beans, olives, mushrooms, corn kernels etc)
Few paneer pieces finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp oregano (mixed herbs can be used)
2 tsp tomato ketchup
2 tsp mayonnaise (optional)
Grated cheese or even pieces of sliced cheese
Oil for cooking
1. In a pan add about 1 tbsp oil and heat it. Add chopped garlic and saute it till it's color changes. Then add onions and saute a bit. Add capsicum, carrots, beans, tomatoes and other veggies and saute a bit. We need to keep them crunchy.
2. Now add the seasoning which is salt, pepper, chilli flakes and little oregano as per taste. Also add paneer and toss it now.
3. Add tomato ketchup and mayonnaise and mix well and cook till mixture is dry. Let the mixture cool completely.
4. Place the baskets in a microwave proof tray or oven tray and fill them with the mixture. If you want you can butter the base else it can be avoided.
5. Top the baskets with cheese and sprinkle Oregano and pepper as per liking.
Bake these baskets for few minutes till cheese melts. Mostly it's cooked so you can bake on convection mode for 5-6 minutes or in OTG for 5-6 minutes. You can even bake them in a covered pan, which is little greased from below taking care that the flame is very low.
Spice Content is as per taste.