Buying Newborn Clothes -- Ten Tricks To Make The Best Buys Ever-- Lessons from Week 3
While shopping is always an overwhelming experience, it is important to knw that shopping for infants and newborns can get underwhelming too.; True, the choices today are immense but it is another fact that we have just too much to splurge on and barely think before making impulse purchases.
1. Make a list. What kinda clothes and accessories would actually be worth it for a 0-3 monther will need to be planned.
2. Invest in cotton. Organic or any cotton that is.; No matter what.
3. Buy the smallest size and one size up for layering and use in the next two months.
4. Not just clothes, plan buying mittens, head wear and even blankets. Unless you stay in a place where there are no summers get lighter fabrics. Layering is better than having a flannel product That causes overheating.
5. Buy proper bedding. It always works to put the baby to better sleep.
6. Delay purchases of strollers, rockers etc for the first three months.; Shortlist five and compare when baby will actually be ready to use them!
7. Buy storage basketswardribe rack attachments or whatever it takes for organizing the new stuff and keeping them stacked in one place.
8. Invest in a good babycare brand that is organic and post doing a patch test.
9. Buy baby specific detergent. There is no need to invest in disinfectants.
10. Buy stuff that baby will need and be comfy in, NOT designs you simply liked and want to buy.
Do share more tips and tell me where you purchased baby stuff from. #kolkatamoms #babychakramoms #newbornbabycare #mommylife