1. Boil Tulsi leaves in water and drink that water to boost immunity. Drink turmeric milk to keep cold and other ailments at bay.
2. Increase the use of ginger in cooking. I pickle ginger and keep it in a glass bottle in the fridge and have some with every meal. Ginger improves the;digestion which is at its weakest in the rainy season.
3.;Insist on your child to wear shoes whenever he steps out. And not to jump in stagnant pools of water.;
4. As soon as you or your child come home, wash your hands and feet with a good antiseptic soap.;
5. While mopping, add a cap or two of Dettol antibacterial liquid in the bucket of water. I also add a cap of Dettol liquid in drain holes to keep creepy crawlies away.
6. Avoid raw or uncooked food from outside. So, no pani puri, salads or fruit juices. If you must, only eat hot and cooked food.;
7. Boil neem;leaves in water and bathe your child with this water.;
to open in App