3 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp mustered seeds
5-6 curry leaves
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
¼ tsp dhaniya powder
2 tsp misal masala
1 cup mixed sprouts
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
salt to taste
1/2 cup mixed farsaan
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
4 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
8 laddi pavs
4 lemon wedges
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, mustered seeds and curry leaves. When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and sauté it for 1 to 2 minutes. Add turmeric powder, dhaniya powder,chilli powder,misal masala and a little water (approx. 1 tbsp), mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add the mixed sprouts(moong, green chanan and other as per your choice) and mix well.
4. Add 2 cups of hot water and salt, mix well and close the lid and allow to cook for 15 min till sprout become soft.
5. Add 1/2 cup of water and coriander, mix well and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Take tawa and spread butter and pinch of red chilli powder on both the sides of pav .
7. Just before serving pour 1/4 of the misal in a serving bowl, sprinkle 2 tbsp of mixed farsaan,2 tbsp of onions and 1 tbsp of coriander over it. Serve immediately with laddi pavs and lemon wedges. #recipe
to open in App