Hello Ladies.... For the soon mom to be please check below points as I am suffering due to lack of knowledge so want you guys please check before delivery.
1. Breastfeeding is not a cake walk always so please educate yourself with videos even prenatal classes available near by.
2. Whether u are going to stay in parents place or in laws place please check you have adequate support system there as normal or c section... Your body needs time to heal.
3. Please ensure there is someone who can provide you good and required food and on time.
4. If you don't have any person to help you out please hire someone if affordable.
5. Keep yourself hydrated always.
6. Don't panic and start giving supplements as it will be hard to wean off FM.
7. Also on BBC there are numerous videos and articles and wonderful mommies and experts.... Do seek their advice.